
Ytd was a dumb Christmas Day.
Now i really realised who has been there for me all this while. I lost almost everything i had.
Dumb, idiots, always blaming and suspecting me. This morning still talk so much crap to me. Smart ass. I just might kill you one day. I SWEAR.
Not pain sia. My lips healing liao. Haha. Noobs. Felt good.
Name: Audric
_|_
Age: 14
Contact: fraggingstein@hotmail.com
bday: 16 March 93
[[ The Wishlist ]]
Ai Zhen
Chen Hui
Dean
Darren
Donna
Eileen
Gregory
Gabbie
Hui Lin
Hui Wen
Hui Qi
Jasmine
Jodi
Jia Liang
Jia He
Jovin
Khay Leng
Khay Cheng
Leon
Laisi
Leemin
Rei Hua
Stephanie
Sawyi
Sheryl
Shannon
Tong Mui
Wu Ying
Yi Jin
Yee Tiong
1C 2006
1D 2006
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Ytd was a dumb Christmas Day.
Now i really realised who has been there for me all this while. I lost almost everything i had.
Dumb, idiots, always blaming and suspecting me. This morning still talk so much crap to me. Smart ass. I just might kill you one day. I SWEAR.
Not pain sia. My lips healing liao. Haha. Noobs. Felt good.